Restaurant Marketing Tip #9
Create A Restaurant Blog
Email newsletters are wonderful but a restaurant blog can be just as powerful, if not more than. It’s also a great way to build a community and engage with your customers.
Blogging allows you to define your restaurants brand identity, voice, and more. Have routine announcements? Blog about them! Want to show off an event or share new recipes? You know what to do!
Pro tip: Connect your email newsletter subscribers with your restaurant blog updates as well for more traffic and engagement.
Here are some quick tips for types of posts you can include in your restaurant blog:
- Share Successes and Struggles
- Funny Stories
- Menu Recipes
- Event Promotions
- Anything You Feel Will Engage Your Customers
You can keep your blog as simple or complex as you’d like.
When building your restaurant blog, keep these in mind:
- Quality Over Quantity
- No need to create 20 posts per month
- 3 – 5 per month are just as effective as 20
- Your restaurant blog must be mobile-friendly
- If it’s difficult to read or engage with, your visitors or customers won’t care about it.
- Must load in under 3 seconds on desktop, mobile, and tablets!
- I can’t stress this enough how important this is!